I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- @SocialMia LOVE. IT. 2 days ago
- RT @shefinds: This cozy beanie from @uniqloUSA? We’ll take 5 please. Shop all of our fave cold-weather pieces here: bit.ly/2AJMkU1… 2 days ago
- RT @StyleGF: Being warm is awesome. Looking like the Michelin man? Not so much. SG + @UniqloUSA to the rescue: style.gf/2BCE7lO #ad 2 days ago
- RT @CreatorsProject: Here's how Uniqlo made HEATTECH, the fabric that aims to redefine the way we dress for cold weather: https://t.co/FLiB… 1 week ago
- #MESSI twitter.com/brfootball/sta… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
While catching up on a few of last week’s episodes of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, I got super hyped to see the Yeah Yeah Yeah perform a track off their latest album, Mosquito. Some video footage, courtesy of NBC, … Continue reading
Upon hearing the title of Kanye West’s latest album, Yeezus, I flinched a little. Then, of course, I saw the track I Am a God and my petite reaction became a full-fledged frowny face. Due to an upbringing saturated with … Continue reading
Thanks to my current location in Suburbia, The Bling Ring was finally made available in a theater near me on Friday. I had full intentions of going Saturday night, but that was before I felt the pains of Friday night’s … Continue reading
My latest shopping find is Wild Heart Jewellery, a boho chic brand if I’ve ever seen one. What draws me most is the unique craftsmanship, with the price point at a close second. Think of a Pamela Love look for … Continue reading
Background info: I was working and listening to M.I.A. on Spotify when it all came back to me, Celine Dion style: M.I.A. is a M.O.M. How could I forget that insane live performance of Swagga Like Us during the 2009 … Continue reading
I’ve been on an ELO kick lately, thanks to some sweet iTunes deals. Evil Woman is hands down one of their most successful songs. So catchy, too. But there’s more to this song than it’s groovy tunes. Evil Woman has … Continue reading
Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.