I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- I vote to evict the thief in my building who stole my @Nordstrom package of La Met products. My face and I feel thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I've been anxious af about #chelseabarça all day. T-one hour!!!! #ForçaBarça 1 week ago
- .@Saharrraa are you hearing this?!? 1 week ago
- Who approved construction involving jackhammers on 1st Ave at 1 AM???? WHO??? 1 week ago
- Genius. twitter.com/rgay/status/97… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Hey Monday, you know what? With a little coffee and Crown on the Ground, I’m gonna make you mine. Done and done. Advertisements
If you haven’t seen the hilarity that is the new Mumford & Sons video for their song Hopeless Wanderer, please watch below. Jason Bateman, Ed Helms, Jason Sudeikis, and Will Forte star in what is possibly the most beautiful, ironic … Continue reading
Monday pick-me-up? I’m on it. This jam ALWAYS calls for a solid 2 and a half minute dance break. I honestly think a good dance break increases productivity. But I ain’t gonna beg you to join me… But Charlie might.