I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- @SocialMia LOVE. IT. 2 days ago
- RT @shefinds: This cozy beanie from @uniqloUSA? We’ll take 5 please. Shop all of our fave cold-weather pieces here: bit.ly/2AJMkU1… 2 days ago
- RT @StyleGF: Being warm is awesome. Looking like the Michelin man? Not so much. SG + @UniqloUSA to the rescue: style.gf/2BCE7lO #ad 2 days ago
- RT @CreatorsProject: Here's how Uniqlo made HEATTECH, the fabric that aims to redefine the way we dress for cold weather: https://t.co/FLiB… 1 week ago
- #MESSI twitter.com/brfootball/sta… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Hey Monday, you know what? With a little coffee and Crown on the Ground, I’m gonna make you mine. Done and done. Advertisements
If you haven’t seen the hilarity that is the new Mumford & Sons video for their song Hopeless Wanderer, please watch below. Jason Bateman, Ed Helms, Jason Sudeikis, and Will Forte star in what is possibly the most beautiful, ironic … Continue reading
Monday pick-me-up? I’m on it. This jam ALWAYS calls for a solid 2 and a half minute dance break. I honestly think a good dance break increases productivity. But I ain’t gonna beg you to join me… But Charlie might.