I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- RT @UniqloUSA: When worlds collide: our new Global Brand Ambassador @rogerfederer spotted wearing #UTxKAWSxSESAMESTREET at #Wimbledon. http… 1 week ago
- RT @UniqloUSA: UNIQLO is honored to welcome Roger Federer as our new Global Brand Ambassador. “Mr. Federer is one of the greatest champion… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Woke up, read some news stories and felt like crying but now I’m cooking while watching my favourite ever episode of Catfis… 2 weeks ago
- @clarissacrab Sounds a like the landlocked cousin to Florida. 2 weeks ago
- #VamosEspaña!!! #WorldCup 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: laurenalexagonz
Hey Monday, you know what? With a little coffee and Crown on the Ground, I’m gonna make you mine. Done and done. Advertisements
If you haven’t seen the hilarity that is the new Mumford & Sons video for their song Hopeless Wanderer, please watch below. Jason Bateman, Ed Helms, Jason Sudeikis, and Will Forte star in what is possibly the most beautiful, ironic … Continue reading
Monday pick-me-up? I’m on it. This jam ALWAYS calls for a solid 2 and a half minute dance break. I honestly think a good dance break increases productivity. But I ain’t gonna beg you to join me… But Charlie might.
So we have two things to discuss today… 1. H&M launched it’s e-commerce site. FINALLY. Throwing logic to the wind, as per usual, I celebrated by visiting the closest H&M store. 2. H&M has also launched a “HOME” section of … Continue reading
While catching up on a few of last week’s episodes of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, I got super hyped to see the Yeah Yeah Yeah perform a track off their latest album, Mosquito. Some video footage, courtesy of NBC, … Continue reading
Upon hearing the title of Kanye West’s latest album, Yeezus, I flinched a little. Then, of course, I saw the track I Am a God and my petite reaction became a full-fledged frowny face. Due to an upbringing saturated with … Continue reading