I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- RT @Univision: Únete al concierto benéfico de @MarcAnthony, @JLo y @AROD hoy a las 8pm/7c en TV y en todas nuestras plataformas. #SomosUnaV… 5 days ago
- Only downloading @Viber because of @shakira. Congratulations Viber marketing team...ya got me. 1 week ago
- @creepyclarissa I love it. Keep it. Just the right amount of mystery. 1 week ago
- RT @CreatorsProject: We chat with Uniqlo’s Shu Hung on Uniqlo U, which aims to bring cult fashion design to the mass market. @UniqloUSA htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WhoWhatWear: Shop the latest affordable and on-trend pieces we’re obsessed with from @jw_anderson at @uniqlousa now: https://t.co/RLVhQ… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Right Here Right Now
While catching up on a few of last week’s episodes of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, I got super hyped to see the Yeah Yeah Yeah perform a track off their latest album, Mosquito. Some video footage, courtesy of NBC, … Continue reading
Upon hearing the title of Kanye West’s latest album, Yeezus, I flinched a little. Then, of course, I saw the track I Am a God and my petite reaction became a full-fledged frowny face. Due to an upbringing saturated with … Continue reading
My latest shopping find is Wild Heart Jewellery, a boho chic brand if I’ve ever seen one. What draws me most is the unique craftsmanship, with the price point at a close second. Think of a Pamela Love look for … Continue reading
Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.
H&M announced their upcoming collaboration with Isabel Marant. I am simply giddy with anticipation! With all of her collections she combines French sensibility with a strong rock ‘n’ roll edge. Being that rock and fashion are my two favorite things … Continue reading
Tysa Wright of TYSA and her brother Trevor Wright have an upcoming collaboration in the works called Gorg3ous R3b3ls—and we have the photos to prove it. I have a behind the scenes look at the TYSA and Gorg3ous R3b3ls photoshoot from … Continue reading