I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- I vote to evict the thief in my building who stole my @Nordstrom package of La Met products. My face and I feel thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I've been anxious af about #chelseabarça all day. T-one hour!!!! #ForçaBarça 1 week ago
- .@Saharrraa are you hearing this?!? 1 week ago
- Who approved construction involving jackhammers on 1st Ave at 1 AM???? WHO??? 1 week ago
- Genius. twitter.com/rgay/status/97… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you haven’t seen the hilarity that is the new Mumford & Sons video for their song Hopeless Wanderer, please watch below. Jason Bateman, Ed Helms, Jason Sudeikis, and Will Forte star in what is possibly the most beautiful, ironic … Continue reading
Monday pick-me-up? I’m on it. This jam ALWAYS calls for a solid 2 and a half minute dance break. I honestly think a good dance break increases productivity. But I ain’t gonna beg you to join me… But Charlie might.
So we have two things to discuss today… 1. H&M launched it’s e-commerce site. FINALLY. Throwing logic to the wind, as per usual, I celebrated by visiting the closest H&M store. 2. H&M has also launched a “HOME” section of … Continue reading
To the woman I honor today, and try my best to honor everyday: my mom. Thank you for passing on your great genes, great taste and that 1985 Madonna concert tee. Most of all, thank you for the endless love … Continue reading
Last time Nelly went country I hated it. H-A-T-E-D I-T. It was with Tim McGraw on the track Over and Over Again. Every time it played on the radio I promptly shut it down. Now, when I hear him on … Continue reading