I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- RT @UniqloUSA: When worlds collide: our new Global Brand Ambassador @rogerfederer spotted wearing #UTxKAWSxSESAMESTREET at #Wimbledon. http… 1 week ago
- RT @UniqloUSA: UNIQLO is honored to welcome Roger Federer as our new Global Brand Ambassador. “Mr. Federer is one of the greatest champion… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jk_rowling: Woke up, read some news stories and felt like crying but now I’m cooking while watching my favourite ever episode of Catfis… 2 weeks ago
- @clarissacrab Sounds a like the landlocked cousin to Florida. 2 weeks ago
- #VamosEspaña!!! #WorldCup 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you haven’t seen the hilarity that is the new Mumford & Sons video for their song Hopeless Wanderer, please watch below. Jason Bateman, Ed Helms, Jason Sudeikis, and Will Forte star in what is possibly the most beautiful, ironic … Continue reading
Monday pick-me-up? I’m on it. This jam ALWAYS calls for a solid 2 and a half minute dance break. I honestly think a good dance break increases productivity. But I ain’t gonna beg you to join me… But Charlie might.
So we have two things to discuss today… 1. H&M launched it’s e-commerce site. FINALLY. Throwing logic to the wind, as per usual, I celebrated by visiting the closest H&M store. 2. H&M has also launched a “HOME” section of … Continue reading
To the woman I honor today, and try my best to honor everyday: my mom. Thank you for passing on your great genes, great taste and that 1985 Madonna concert tee. Most of all, thank you for the endless love … Continue reading
Last time Nelly went country I hated it. H-A-T-E-D I-T. It was with Tim McGraw on the track Over and Over Again. Every time it played on the radio I promptly shut it down. Now, when I hear him on … Continue reading