I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- I vote to evict the thief in my building who stole my @Nordstrom package of La Met products. My face and I feel thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I've been anxious af about #chelseabarça all day. T-one hour!!!! #ForçaBarça 1 week ago
- .@Saharrraa are you hearing this?!? 1 week ago
- Who approved construction involving jackhammers on 1st Ave at 1 AM???? WHO??? 1 week ago
- Genius. twitter.com/rgay/status/97… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Hollywood
Thanks to my current location in Suburbia, The Bling Ring was finally made available in a theater near me on Friday. I had full intentions of going Saturday night, but that was before I felt the pains of Friday night’s … Continue reading