I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- @SocialMia LOVE. IT. 2 days ago
- RT @shefinds: This cozy beanie from @uniqloUSA? We’ll take 5 please. Shop all of our fave cold-weather pieces here: bit.ly/2AJMkU1… 2 days ago
- RT @StyleGF: Being warm is awesome. Looking like the Michelin man? Not so much. SG + @UniqloUSA to the rescue: style.gf/2BCE7lO #ad 2 days ago
- RT @CreatorsProject: Here's how Uniqlo made HEATTECH, the fabric that aims to redefine the way we dress for cold weather: https://t.co/FLiB… 1 week ago
- #MESSI twitter.com/brfootball/sta… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Hollywood
Thanks to my current location in Suburbia, The Bling Ring was finally made available in a theater near me on Friday. I had full intentions of going Saturday night, but that was before I felt the pains of Friday night’s … Continue reading