I'm Lauren, the author of this little adventure you're reading. If you've landed here both agree that aside from Oreos and milk, nothing goes together quite like fashion and music. They shape each other, they shape society and they shape the future. This humble piece of web-space is a celebration of the artists of songs and seams. Cheers, ya'll.
- @TheRealMoB21 I feel this. Definitely thinking about different games, but same sentiment. 6 days ago
- RT @NASA: 2.2 million light years away is a galaxy filled w/ black holes & neutron stars feeding off their stellar companions: https://t.co… 1 week ago
- @EpiphanyXiann So goooood 1 week ago
- @PriscilaPants @Saharrraa @clarissacrab Oh there was nothing corporate about my antics. Completely gin-fueled... 1 week ago
- @Taylor_AnneC send him my love, please...and maybe my phone number. twitter.com/rafaelnadal/st… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: music monday
Hey Monday, you know what? With a little coffee and Crown on the Ground, I’m gonna make you mine. Done and done.
Thanks to my current location in Suburbia, The Bling Ring was finally made available in a theater near me on Friday. I had full intentions of going Saturday night, but that was before I felt the pains of Friday night’s … Continue reading
Occasionally, I’ll hear a song in a commercial that really strikes a chord (pun always intended). This time, it was Theophilus London’s soulful pop song, I Stand Alone. The title is ominous, but the beat counteracts that creating an upbeat … Continue reading
I am always in the mood for the Clash. This Monday is no different. Let Joe Strummer rock and power you through the day:
Aloe Blacc’s song I Need a Dollar played during the opening credits to HBO’s How To Make It In America. I love the song and the show, (and Bryan Greenberg) but sadly it was canceled. This song has an old … Continue reading
The moment I spotted the Oh, Inverted World album by The Shins on Record Store Day, I knew it had to be mine. This gem, circa 2001 brings be back to my youthful days watching The OC. That’s some great … Continue reading